Join us at the Tate Modern, Terrace Bar for the official launch of Victoire, our brand new Cezanne-inspired beer. A delicious pale ale with ochre hues from speciality malts that give honey and light biscuit notes. The unique blend of hops contains aromas of fresh herbs, pine, and citrus to transport you to Provence.
Over the course of the evening you will be able to chat to Artist Simon Gane whose striking label design was inspired by Cezanne’s time in Provence.
You will also have the opportunity to meet Mark Tranter, Head Brewer and Founder, and get an insight into our brewing processes and approach to barrel ageing.
Burning Sky beers on tap
- Luppoleto Pils Italian Pilsner, 5.2%
- Arise Pale Ale, 4.4%
- Saison Autumne Saison, 4.2%
- Pretty Mess Modern IPA 7%
- Victoire Cezanne Inspired Pale Ale, 4.8%
Provence Inspired small plates menu
- Slow roast Roscoff onion, pickled walnuts, chicory, and dandelion salad
- Bouillabaisse rouille
- Duck’ Cassoulet’, Toulouse sausage, brioche crumbs
- Tarte Tropezienne
Tickets can booked here
We look forward to seeing you!